Student loans/government funding

There are numerous of types of capital available through the provincial and government that is federal including student education loans, funds and bursaries.

The most challenging component of this application process may be determining what type of money to try to get. Since you can find various kinds of money available, according to the scheduled system and/or program load you will end up using, you need to see whether you need to make an application for full-time, part-time or Skills Investment/Alberta Functions financing.

You should apply for, please contact the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office for assistance if you are not sure which type of funding.

Full-time pupil loan/grant capital For lots more information, have a look at our student loan/grant funding that is full-time FAQs.

Eligibility needs for full-time student loan/grant money

To be able to be eligible for a full-time education loan ( federal federal government capital):

    You truly must be a canadian resident or permanent res

  • At Mount Royal, 60% of the full program load for the autumn and wintertime semester is generally add up to at the least three university-level courses and the least nine credits each semester.
  • Open Studies is maybe not seen as causing a credential. Whilst in Open Studies you might be just qualified to get student loan financing for twelve cumulative months. You have to know the period invested in Open Studies will count given that first 12 months towards your meant system for loan purposes.

If you should be signed up for not as much as a full-time course load, as outlined above, please see the part-time pupil loan/grant financing part below.

Aviation students using training that is flight at MRU are now actually entitled to loan money, contact to learn more. Weiterlesen